Custom Search

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Division logos

I was sent these two division logos from their creator, Jeff Goddard. He is a neighbor to our north in Canada and is a fan of the submarine service. The first one is for the M/RL dision (my old division) for the SSN-777. The M/RL div accepted this design and is using it as their logo. The second one he designed for E-div, but they are not using it. Jeff mentioned to me that he would be glad to modify the E-div design for another boat if someone is interested. So if you have any contacts let them know. You can have them contact me and I will get in touch with Jeff. I think they look great. Jeff is very talented.



(All copyright restrictions apply)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great. I wish the USS NM would have hired him....their new logo is not very good. Please pass my contact info to him, I have a couple of projects that I would like to quotes for.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Nice logos..

Unknown said...

Matt,
I have the original discs of these logos. I also have the alternate designs as I was the original person to contact Mr. Goddard for their creation.
Jeff Muniz